Dare to get deep into the darkness of the jungle and be part of this new expedition where the night and fire will be your companions. Ignite your life with Xplor Fuego; a challenge in the darkness like you never imagined.
In this thrilling activity, Xplorers will be able to fly through the treetops and amidst the stars for a birds eye view to admire the beauty of the softly lit jungle. Awake your senses and throw yourself to the darkness.
Stalactite River Swim
Enter into an underground paradise surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites where the stars will be your guide. An incredible journey you will never forget.
The thrilling trek in these vehicles amidst torches, fireflies and the sounds of the jungle make this an amazing experience. Discover the million-year-old secrets kept by theses grottos, caves and paths.
On board a Raft and paddling with your own hands, journey a circuit of underground caverns accompanied by the moonlight. Relax and be amazed before these incredible rock formations created by the passing of time.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Admission to Xplor Park from 5:30 to 11:30 pm
- A 3.1 miles circuit to drive with Amphibious Vehicles
- 580 yards of underground caves to paddle on a Raft.
- Zip line circuit.
- Swimming along 430 yards of crystal-clear water in the Stalactite River Swim.
- Buffet and unlimited beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and multi-flavor water).
- Equipment (life jacket, helmet, harness, paddles, raft, amphibian vehicle for two).
- Locker for two
- About Zip-Lines: To ensure your protection and make sure the harnesses are comfortable and fit properly, a minimum weight of 40 kg (88 pounds) is required and a maximum weight of 136 kg (300 pounds) is allowed. The capacity in the harness circumference around the waist is 51 inches and 27 inches around each leg. The minimum height required for this activity is 1.40 mt.
- Amphibious vehicles:Only people over 18 years can drive the vehicles. It is essential that you present a valid ID proving your age.
- This expedition is restricted to pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension and claustrophobia.
- Children must be at least 7 to enter the Park. Children between 7 and11 years of age will pay 50% off adult ticket price. Must show official ID at the Parks ticket office.
- Pick-up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya from Monday to Saturday from 3:30 pm y 4:30 pm. Your pick-up schedule will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up service for a specific hotel or location, you will be asked to meet us at the nearest meeting point available.
- Water shoes, bathing suit and towel.
- Wear comfortable clothing (Shorts and T-shirt).
- Use biodegradable insect repelent