Xel-Ha All Inclusive Tour
Visit the Natural Wonder of Xel-Ha Park and its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions and countless more fun experiences.
The cenotes, caves and lakes that feed the sea, are mixed with fresh spring waters that reflect the blue colors of the sky, turning Xel-Ha into the world's most beautiful and largest natural aquarium, where you can dive and snorkel among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek, swim along the river and marvel yourself at the fantastic vegetation that you will find from the beginning until you reach the inlet.
One of the activities you can do at Xel-Ha is Swimming with Dolphins. You can interact with the dolphins including being foot-pushed, and have them do tricks in front of and over you. The dolphin swim takes place in the lagoon. The other major thing to see and do here is the lagoon itself. Xel-Ha is one of the best locations in Cancun for snorkeling. There is also cliff diving, a rope swing, and a great beach to relax on. Across the street from the park are some small ruins.
Come and live a magical, unique and unforgettable experience surrounded by nature in Xel-Ha ... Natural Wonder of Mexico!
- Access to the park from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Energetic Breakfast (9:30am - 11:30 am)
- Domestic open bar
- Snorkeling equipment
- Buffet lunch
- Special activities like Swimming with Dolphins, Snuba or Sea Trek
- Children between 5 and 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free.
- Important information: Children from 0 to 4 years old cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit
- Extra change of clothing