Dolphin Royal Swim
The Dolphin Royal Swim is the most complete and dynamic program where the dolphins offer an array of aquatic activities for you and your family.
As you walk by the pier, you will notice how the dolphins will follow you, waiting anxiously to play with you. They will win your heart before you even get into the water.
Once you’re in the water, the Royal Swim includes the famous foot push, where your dolphin friends will push you by the feet up the water surface. After, you will grab the dorsal fins of the dolphins as they speed through the blue turquoise water, giving you an exhilarating ride. The tender dolphins will also give you a kiss, a hug and enjoy some playtime with you. After your Dolphin Royal Swim program, you will be able to enjoy dolphinarium facilities in Puerto Aventuras. Relax and unwind.
The dolphinarium is located in the pristine environment and gated community of Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya, just a few minutes from Playa del Carmen. Do not miss the incredible adventure of swimming with these beautiful creatures in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. This is a experience of a lifetime!
- Roundtrip transportation from most Riviera Maya hotels to Puerto Aventuras Marina
- 15 min briefing and 50 min in the water
- Box lunch (hamburger or pizza or nachos or burritos + French fries + soda)
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous foot push, dorsal tow, handshake, hugs and kisses
- Facilities: lockers, showers
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Transportation from/to Cancun
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- If you have a car and want to get there by your own, take the Highway 307 (Carretera 307) that goes from north to south along the Mexican Caribbean coast. Follow the signs to Puerto Aventuras that is located between Xcaret and Xpu-Ha. Don’t worry, signs are very clear.
- Once you get to Puerto Aventuras complex, you will find the signs that will lead you to Dolphin Discovery facilities.
- Kids most be 3’ 11” – 4’ 7” and minimum age of 8 years old
- Kids must swim with a paying adult as a companion.
- Pick up is available for hotels located in the Riviera Maya not including Cancun. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location in the Riviera Maya will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.