Primax Swim with Dolphins
Primax is an special way to swim with dolphins that will exceed all your expectations. During your swim you will be able to observe the intelligence and the amazing abilities of these skilled animals.
Only 6 participants per group
This special program allows you to spend qualified time swimming with dolphins, you will be able to soothingly caress their backs and their belly, to kiss them and be kissed; but what truly stands out from this swim with dolphins program is the Foot Push activity, where dolphins will propel you with all their strength and glide you thru the water! Afterwards, youll be surprised by their impressive jumps just a few foots away from you.
You can experience Swim with dolphins Primax at Xcaret and Xel-Ha Park.
LOCATIONS AND SCHEDULES
Monday to Sunday: 9:30, 10:45, 12:00, 13:15, 14:30 and 15:45 hrs.
Monday to Sunday: 11:30, 13:30 and 15:15 hrs.
- Towels and lockers.
- Bathrooms, showers, dressing rooms and facilities for handicapped people.
- Activities: Footpush, Kisses, Hugs, Jumps, Signals, Swirl, Dolphin Sing, Free interaction time, Signaling dolphins.
- Time: 60 minutes (50 in the water and 10 in briefing).
- Transportation to the parks is not included
- Photo and DVD.
- Xel-Ha or Xcaret admission fees
- The lowest height must be at least 3.3 feet (1 mt.) to enjoy this activity.
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by one adult (both pay ticket)
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is mandatory.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in any of our aquatic activities.
- Bathing suit and towel
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring extra cash for souvenirs, photos and video