Off Road and Flight Challenge
Six amazing activities in one unforgettable day! An experience of a lifetime awaits you. Extreme Zip line Circuit, Skywalk (aerial bridges), Parachute jump, Offroad Vehicle, Offroad training circuit, Cenote swim.
This Expedition begins after picking you up at the lobby of your hotel, we will go toward Selvatica Park, just 40 Minutes away from Cancun or Playa del Carmen.
After check-in, our first activity will be the Extreme Canopy Tour, in order to do this, the staff will equip each guest with harnesses, security pulleys, helmets and gloves, our personnel will be in charge that all equipment is properly fitted The circuit includes 8 zip lines where guests will be able to admire the great vegetation and the awesome fauna of the region.
The next activity will be our famous Skywalk, a circuit of 7 hanging bridges that will thrill the participants, with a high rope trail that make balance and coordination a fundamental on this track. You will finish with a unique test the Parachute Jump, a bungee type rope that will make you feel the adrenaline running in your body.
Cool off with an ice cold bottle of water and catch your breath before we are off in the army truck for your next adventure. Then, get ready to board one of a Polaris Ranger RZR, an all terrain buggys, to rally through the magical pathways in a 30 minutes ride into the cenote Lukuma, this huge natural swimmable cavern will dazzle you with its natural beauty. In order to drive the vehicles, you must be 16 years minimum, valid ID and credit card required.
Back to Selvatica's premises a complimentary light lunch and water will be waiting.
* Parachute jump is optional (The maximum weight limit for the Parachute are 120 kilogram or 265 pounds.)
- Hotel Transportation
- Extreme Zip line Circuit
- Skywalk (aerial bridges)
- Off-road Polaris RZR
- Off-road training circuit
- Cenote swim
- Light lunch
- Bottle of purified water
- Photos and Videos, lockers and souvenirs
- Additional alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks from the bar
- Minimum age: +8 years
- To drive you must be 16 years old; have a valid ID, and credit card for security deposit.
- For the zip line the maximum waist size is 120 cm / 47 inches and the maximum thigh measurement is 66 cm / 27 inches.
- Duration: 3.5 hours, Travel time varies with location. Average travel time is approx. 1 hr each way.
- Departure time: 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm and 1:30 pm
- Available from Monday to Saturday.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Bring swimsuit, biodegradable sunblock,
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra t-shirt and towel
- Extra money for souvenirs, lockers or drinks at the bar.