Jungle Maya Expedition
Discover the world longest underwater cave system, rappel into a beautiful cenote and explore the Mayan jungle on board of ATV
Enter into the amazing Sac-Actun the world longest underground river, Snorkel in the Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern, surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites. Ride through the exuberant rain forest on our all-terrain Mercedes Benz Unimogs.
Swim in Yaxmuul, a unique natural pool. Live a great experience rappelling into a beautiful cenote and fly over the jungle foliage on exciting zip-lines and participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
All the locations are exclusive for our small groups. Our specialized tour guides are fully bilingual and will provide thorough explanations and directions before each activity.
- Pick-up in different hotels in Cancun or the Riviera Maya, pick-ups from at 7:00 AM to 8:00AM according to hotel location.
- Visit Rancho San Felipe, a secluded family ranch and meet the keepers of the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave, the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun underground river system, the world longest underwater river, explored throughout 95 miles. (30 minutes to prepare equipment and gear). Snorkel surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites in crystal clear waters. (45 min)
- Cross-country the jungle aboard our original Mercedes Benz Unimogs, the mayor 4x4 vehicle in the world. (30 min)
Trekking along a didactic jungle path to learn about the best preserved biodiversity in the area. (30 min)
- Swim in Yaxmuul, a natural underground pond of pristine water and beautiful rock formations. (45 min)
- Rappel 50 ft down, and float leisurely in a cenote. (45 min). 3 zip-line Canopy circuit throughout the lush forest. (45 min). Mayan purification ceremony at a beautiful dry cave. (25 min)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet of home-made Yucatan food, soft drinks and hand-made tortillas. (45 min)
- off at the hotel lobby around 5 pm, according to hotel location.
- Round trip transportation in air conditioned van for a maximum of 12 passengers (Only from Cancun and Riviera Maya Hotels)
- Ride in 4x4 all-terrain vehicle
- Bilingual tour guides, first aid trained staff
- Full snorkel and zip-line gear, towel
- Bottled water, fruit snacks and lunch buffet.
- Gratuities for guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenirs or photographs
- Tour from Cancun available Monday to Friday
- Tour from Riviera Maya available Monday to Sunday
- Tour from Cozumel available Monday and Wednesday
- If you stay at Cozumel your meeting point will be at Ultramar Dock at 9:00 am, your return will be at same point.
- This expedition is not fit for people with physical handicap, heart, back or lung condition, claustrophobia, or people who weight over 264 pounds.
- Infants and children under 6 year old, pregnant women and people under the effects of alcohol will not be allowed to participate in this excursion.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Swimwear on Comfortable clothing preferably cotton light colors, long sleeve recommended
- Extra set of clothing
- Hat, sport shoes, boots or ankle strap sandals, no flip flops
- Cash for souvenirs or photographs.
- Biodegradable insect repellent and a clean towel will be provided.