Maroma Horse and Hat Jungle Trail
Take an unforgettable adventure riding through the Mayan Jungle. Get close to nature admiring the beach and jungle views on a fun horse ride.
We start the adventure riding by the jungle and mangroves areas exploring the amazing nature of the region. Ride your horse at the beach, watch the natural wonder of the white sand and blue ocean in Maroma Beach. We do small groups for personalize attention.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Horseback journey
- Bilingual tour guide
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Snack (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
- Lockers: $2.00 USD ($5 deposit, $3 returned)
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Kids between the ages of 6 and 9 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Horses don't go into the water.
- For security galloping is not allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries.
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Comfortable shoes for ridding (you cannot ride with sandals but bring them with you to use them later)
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra money