Ek Balam Express
Explore the treasures and mysteries of Ek Balam, the walled city and one of the best preserved sites that you are still allowed to climb during a half day expedition.
Come and live a truly different experience! Get on top of the acropolis to enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of this temple complex and its surrounding jungle, while listening to the extraordinary stories of its constructions, full of art and mysticism. After this visit you will visit the charming city of Valladolid, a colonial town full of Spanish conquest history which shows its effect in every corner and local culture.
07:00 - 08:10 hrs. Pick ups at your hotel or nearest point
10:30 - 11:30 hrs. Guided tour in Ek Balam
11:30 - 12:00 hrs. Free time in Ek Balam
12:30 - 13:15 hrs. Panoramic tour of city centre of Valladolid and free time to visit the market
13:15 - 15:15 hrs. Return transfer
15:15 - 16:00 hrs. Arrival at hotel
- Round transportation from hotel
- Boxed breakfast (sweet roll, fruit, juice)
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the archeological site
- Children between 5 -11 years old pay children rate. Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- This tour is available Wednesday.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Cash for souvenirs, snacks and beverages