Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya
Visit in one excursion two spectacular tourist attractions full of culture and magic, Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya will make you live an exciting and fun trip, where history and natural beauty come together to surprise you.
The tour Chichen itza and Cenote Maya makes possible to combine two extraordinary sites of the peninsula of Yucatan that represent the essence of th Mayan culture.
The archaeological site of Chichen Itza was founded around 525 AC, among the ancient and representative structures that you can admire in the archaeological site is "The Pyramid Kukulcan" or "The Castle" known as one of the seven wonders of the modern world, On this tour you will discover why thousands of visitors come around the world to explore this Mayan jewel.
The Cenote Maya is located in Cenote Maya Park, 25 kilometers from Valladolid, Yucatan, is considered the cenote with the largest dome of the Peninsula.
6:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. Pick-up at Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels.
9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Approximate arrival to Chichen Itza.
Chichen Itza (2 hours, 15 min)
During the tour an expert guide will take you to visit the archaeological site of Chichen Itza through historical passages that relate the mysticism of each of the structures that represent the Mayan culture, among the impressive buildings you will find "La Piramide Kukulcan, Temple of the Warriors, Ball Game, the Observatory, among others.
01:30 p.m. Approximate arrival to Mayan Cenote.
Cenote Maya (2 hours, 30 min)
Explore the Cenote Maya - Dive into the amazing cenote with a dome that measures more than 60 m in diameter and a nearly perfect circular shape, You can access by stairs or rappelling
Optional activities included - Swimming in cenote, diving, Trepachanga, Tarzan liane and rappel of 26 m (maximum weight of 120 kg).
Maya Ceremony - Enter the gardens and participate in an authentic mayan ceremony carried out by the shaman of the community and scented with copal incense.
Typical food - Enjoy the traditional Mayan cuisine with dishes made with original recipes accompanied with their typical handmade tortillas.
6:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Approximate arrival to the hotels in the Riviera Maya and Cancun.
This tour is available from Cancun, Riviera Maya, and Tulum (See more details in additional info).
- Transportation for small groups (maximum 19 people)
- Continental breakfast on board
- Typical food
- Entrance to the Chichen Itza archaeological site
- Sun umbrellas during the visit to Chichen Itza
- Certified guide
- Equipment needed for all activities
- Towel and locker
- Tips for guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- From Tulum this tour operate only on Tuesday at the following time: 6:30 am pick up at meeting point:(Ultramar Ferry terminal) at Tulum -Boca Paila Km. 6.7 Tulum)
- Rappel and Zipline (Harness sizes from XS to XL - Waist harness sizes from 60 to 105 cm - Size of leg harnesses up to 67 cm - Maximum weight 120 kg - Minimum Age 6 years old - Minimum height 1.10 m)
- This expedition is not recommended for people with different abilities, heart, respiratory or back problems, pregnant people or children under 6 years.
- Children between 6 and 12 years old pay child price. 13 years and over pay adult price.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Set of dry clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Cash or credit card