Camel Safari Tour
If you want to enjoy something different during your holidays, Camel Safari Tour is an excellent option, do not miss the opportunity to be part of this incredible experience, come and enjoy a Camel ride in the middle of the jungle of Cancun, specially designed for those adventurers looking for something totally exotic and unique.
You do not have to go to the Middle East to meet these nice animals, come and enjoy their company in this unforgettable tour
During 45 minute of camel riding you will have the opportunity to admire the rainforest and the view of the beautiful beach of Maroma. Capture a funny photo with these adorable animals of almost 2 meters of height.
In this tour you will have the chance to feed them, their food is based on leaves, herbs and shrubs, the water of these plants are stored in large amounts on their hump to stay hydrated and survive high temperatures for a long period of time.
A funny fact: Did you know that camels have three eyelids and two rows of eyelashes that prevent sand from entering their eyes!
This is a unique experience especially designed for travelers with a taste for the exotic surrounded by beautiful Caribbean landscapes
- Bilingual guide
- Camel ride (45 minutes)
- Security equipment
- Snack (beans, fried tortillas, sauce)
- Water and soft drinks at the end of the tour
- Free time on the beach to take photo and pet camels
- Local security medical
- Round transportation
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Schedules: 9:30 am, 12:00pm and 3:00 pm
- The use of safety equipment is mandatory
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems or recent surgery
- Infants 2-5 years old do not pay, but must be accompanied by an adult paying and sitting on the same camel
- Minimum age to ride on your own: 6
- Children 6 years and over pay regular fare
- Maximum weight: 220 lbs
- Maximum number of participants per tour (8 people)
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably closed in shoes and jeans or pants)
- Hat and glasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent